At Hair Restoration of Naples, you’ll enjoy personal, attentive service from a highly trained medical team in a relaxing and luxurious atmosphere. Request your consultation online or call (239) 262-5662 to schedule an appointment to discuss your personal hair restoration treatment with Dr. Hasen.
Optional Financing Plans
- CareCredit®: Hair restoration patients have the option to secure financing through CareCredit. The CareCredit card is used like a regular credit card and is North America’s leading healthcare payment program. Apply for financing with CareCredit using the company’s online form.
- ALPHAEON™ CREDIT: With this program, Dr. Hasen is currently offering a 6-month, 0% interest plan as well as a set monthly payment plan. Apply today on the ALPHAEON CREDIT website.
Any discounts, incentives, or promotions cannot be applied when financing any portion of the procedure balance.
General Financial Information
Non-Refundable Less than 48 Hours Before Appointment
To secure an appointment with our hair restoration team, a credit card deposit must be made in advance. The consultation deposit is non-refundable if the patient cancels less than 48 hours before the scheduled consultation.
Missed Appointments Are Subject to Fees
Hair Restoration of Naples is committed to providing all our patients with exceptional care. When a patient cancels an appointment without giving enough notice, they prevent another patient from being seen. Please call us at (239) 262-5662 by 12:00 p.m. on the day prior to your scheduled appointment to notify us of any changes or cancellations. To cancel a Monday appointment, please call our office by 12:00 p.m. on Friday. If prior notification is not given, you will be charged $200 for the missed appointment.
Repetitive cancellations or no-shows by a patient is grounds for termination from the practice.
Hair Restoration Procedure
As patients approach their hair restoration surgery, they frequently need information about the various payment options and have questions about their potential insurance benefits. We hope the following information will be helpful. Our hair restoration surgical director and patient coordinator is readily available to meet with you personally to provide the specific information you desire.
Payment of Balance
Deposit and When Payment Is Due
To schedule and hold a hair restoration surgery date, a nonrefundable deposit of 20% of the total surgery cost is required. Deposits not applied to the proposed procedure(s) within 1 year will be forfeited. We do not accept financing for this portion of the hair restoration fee. This amount is deducted from the total hair restoration fee. Payment for your hair restoration procedure is due in full 14 days prior to your hair restoration surgery date. This may coincide with your preoperative appointment. We provide a number of payment options which may be used individually or combined according to your needs.
We prefer payment in cash (or check if cleared in advance by management). Cash payments may receive a 2% discount. We accept credit cards as well. Credit options include Debit Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Optional Financing Plans
We also work with third party patient financing plans for which you must apply ahead of time.
To apply for financing, we provide these options:
**All discounts, incentives or promotions cannot be applied when financing any portion of the surgical balance.**
Most hair restoration procedures are considered elective and are not covered by insurance.
Once hair restoration services are rendered or products sold, there are no refunds. This surgery and nonsurgical procedures come with no warranty (guaranteed or implied) of any certain result. Perceived lack of improvement in one’s condition does not translate into any type of refund.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
We understand that a situation may arise that could force you to reschedule, postpone or cancel your hair restoration surgery. Please understand that such changes affect not only your surgeon and hair restoration technicians, but other patients as well. We appreciate your courtesy.
- Due to the necessary time and inconvenience, a $100 fee will be added to the total hair restoration surgery cost every time the hair restoration surgery is rescheduled or cancelled by the patient regardless of timing.
- If you reschedule or cancel your hair restoration surgery more than 15 days in advance, we will refund all deposited monies except for the original 20% nonrefundable deposit, which will be applied to the payment for your rescheduled surgery or procedure or reused for processing fees if you have not rescheduled within 90 days.
- If you reschedule or cancel your hair restoration procedure within 2 weeks without an approved medically acceptable reason, submitted in writing and acceptable to the practice, 75% of the overall hair restoration surgery fee is forfeited and a $1000 fee for hair technicians’ flights will be kept.
- While this may appear to be a charge for services which were not provided, this fee is necessary to reserve time in the procedure room and in the practice as well as reserve the hair technicians to fly in. All of which are done when you schedule.
- We will also withhold 5% if you paid with a credit card for processing fees we are charged by these companies. There will be no refunds for hair care products or devices.
If you have any questions or need assistance with financial matters, please ask us to help you.Back to Top